I’m a blogger, how do I get a blogger badge?
Community Support March 01, 2011
We are currently not accepting any further submissions to our Blog Sherpa programme.
If you are already involved in the Blog Sherpa Programme your username is on the blogger permissions list, so now you need to work through the following steps to add your badge:
- Sign in.
- You'll see your username on the top right corner.
- Click on the little down arrow next to your username, and select Forum Activity.
- Then, on the right hand side beneath the search bar, you should see an option to select Forum Settings.
- When you click on this option, you'll find the link allowing you to Edit Avatar appears on the left.
- Click on this, pick the Blogger avatar, and select Save Settings.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.